Hello

Nothing really to see here...no witty retort or humorous banter. I really just wanted a place to put down all the stuff I found pertaining to whisky. All my research, findings, what I own, what I want, stuff I think is cool, etc. That's all I have to say about that...

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Discovery of Mini Casks



Today I discovered mini casks and I can't wait to get one.  I'm going to get some single malt Scotch Whisky and age it to see if it makes a difference over the course of six months or so.  At least that's what my plan is now.  This place has them all the way down to 1 liter...that sounds perfect for a first time experiment. They say the smaller the cask the quicker it matures.  I figure if I start with maybe some cask strength stuff I can't really go wrong.

I think I'm going to go with the 1 liter cask from this place (shown above):

However I also found these places as well:
http://1000oaksbarrel.com/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment